Small Groups are small communities that encourage one another to follow Jesus as they worship, pray, and love others in Springfield, Eugene, and beyond.
Fall Small Groups are starting the week of September 24th. We have groups that meet Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday evenings. We also have groups that will be going through Financial Peace University.
Sign up today and get plugged into a Small Group to connect and grow together! Your host will contact you with location address and further information.
1. Richard Jelinek & Lorenzo Cantlo - Inter-generational
Mondays at 6 PM Children: No
At Richard Jelinek's home: Downtown Springfield
2. Chelsey Pontius & Logan Ellis - Inter-generational
Wednesdays at 7 PM Children: Ask the host
At Chelsey's home: Springfield
3. Bruce and Audrey Manning - Inter-generational
1st & 3rd Sundays at 6 PM Children: No
Fireside Room NLC
4. Todd & Christine Wagner/ Del & Jerri Mann - People new to NLC
Sundays at 6 PM Children: No
At the Wagner's home: Springfield- Near NLC
5. Donny & Jennifer Waite / Nik & Priscilla Gosser- Inter-generational
Mondays at 6 PM Children: Welcome
At the Waite's home- Springfield near 42nd and Main
6. David and Sally Pope- Inter-generational
Tuesdays at 6:30 PM
At the Pope's home: Springfield off Centennial Blvd.
7. Brent and Hosanna Wagner / Sandi Jasmer- Inter-generational
Tuesdays at 6:30 PM Children: Ask the host
At Sandi Jasmer's home: Near NLC
8. Kit and Blake Day- Inter-generational
Fridays at 6:30 PM Children: welcome
At Day's home: Gateway/Riverbend area