Small Groups are small communities that encourage one another to follow Jesus as they worship, pray, and love others in Springfield, Eugene, and beyond.
Spring Small Groups are starting April 23rd. We have groups that meet Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evenings. Sign up today and get plugged into a Small Group to connect and grow together! Your host will contact you with location address and further information.
1. Derek and Star Shumate - Inter-generational
Mondays at 6 PM Children: Ask the host
At Richard Jelinek's home: Downtown Springfield
2. Kim Martin and Chelsey Pontius - Young Adults
Wednesdays at 7 PM Children: Ask the host
At Kim Martin's home: Eugene- River Road area
3. Bruce and Audrey Manning - Inter-generational
1st & 3rd Sundays at 6 PM Children: No
Fireside Room NLC
4. Todd and Christine Wagner - People new to NLC
Sundays at 6 PM Children: Welcome
At the Wagner's home: Springfield- Near NLC
5. Donny and Jennifer Waite- Inter-generational
Mondays at 6 PM Children: Welcome
At the Waite's home- Springfield near 42nd and Main
6. David and Sally Pope- Inter-generational
Tuesdays at 6:30 PM
At the Pope's home: Springfield off Centennial Blvd.
7. Brent and Hosanna Wagner- Inter-generational
Tuesdays at 6:30 PM Children: Ask the host
At Sandi Jasmer's home: Near NLC